Friday, October 9, 2020

Transformers Regenerated Reference (Fanon): Species

REGENERATED UNIVERSE
Days of Deception I: Seeds of Deception
    Transformer / Cybertronian (Cybertron)
Days of Deception II: Decepticons Rising
Days of Deception III: War Dawn
Dawn of the Autobots I: When Legends Fall
Dawn of the Autobots II: When Titans Rise
    Quintesson (Quintessa)
    Skuxxoid (Skuxxos)
    Torkuli (Torkulon)
    Urtuskian (Urtusk)
Dawn of the Autobots III: When Heroes Prevail
Wreck and Rule
War Stories
The Dark Ages I: The Dark Dawn
The Dark Ages II: Beasts of Burden
    Nebulan (Nebulos)
The Dark Ages III: The Hidden Enemy
The Dark Ages IV: Secrets in the Depths
    Human (Earth)
Planetfall I: Down to Earth
Planetfall II: Dark Designs
Planetfall Interlude: Outside of Yonkers
    Femaxian (Femax)
Origins
Planetfall III: The Day of Reckoning
Prelude to Chaos I: Dark Justice
Prelude to Chaos II: Primal Calling
Prelude to Chaos III: Chaos Ascending
    Temptorian (Temptoria)
In Darkest Hour I: The Coming Storm
In Darkest Hour II: The Darkest Hour
In Darkest Hour III: The Promised Dawn
The Lost Light Chronicles
When Time Runs Out I: A Part of Yesterday
When Time Runs Out II: A Better Tomorrow
When Time Runs Out III: A Matter of Time
Left To Their Devices I: A List of Dos and Don'ts
    Stentarian
Left To Their Devices II: This Fate Called Life
Scavengers
    Centaurian (Centauri I) [original]
    Lithonian (Lithone)
    Tangean (Tangea) [originally from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command]
Tales / The Garrus Files
    Tetramand [originally from Ben 10]
All That Glitters I: With Friends Like These
All That Glitters II: Who Needs Enemies?
All That Glitters III: Darkness, My Old Friend
All That Glitters IV: At Death's Door
All That Glitters V: A Light That Never Goes Out
    Fannaxian [original]
The Prime Wars
The Downward Spiral I: A Tangled Web
The Downward Spiral II: To Please the Fools
    Magisterian
    Miliarian (Miliarium)
The Downward Spiral III: My Liar's Chair
Eighty Percent of the People I: Idle Hands
Eighty Percent of the People II: The Devil's Workshop
To Walk Among the Chosen
Games People Play
The Greater Good I: Practice to Deceive
The Greater Good II: Puzzle the Wise
The Greater Good III: The Stains of Time
The Fate We Weave
Hello Cruel World I: Ordinary World
Hello Cruel World II: Mostly Harmless
Hello Cruel World III: A World of Fools
Primacy I: The Dreamer's Disease
Primacy II: The Seething Moon
Primacy III: Never Break the Chain
Pax Cybertronia
The Powers That Be I: Cry for Yesterday
The Powers That Be II: The Human Machines
The Powers That Be III: Double Vision
The Powers That Be IV: Open Circle
Distant Stars I: Second Chances
Distant Stars II: Light the Way
    Dire Wraith
Distant Stars III: The Unspoken Truth
Distant Stars IV: In Danger of Contamination
Convergence I: Journey's End
Convergence II: Come Undone
    Catharsian
Convergence III: The Useless One
Convergence IV: Divided We Fall
Alignment I: The Truth of a Thousand Lies
Alignment II: The False God
Alignment III: Road to Ruin
Other
Essential Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment